Wednesday 4 November 2009

The NSPCC finally receive their money

Hiya,

I know I haven't really been updating this blog recently. I guess it's due to I just been busy with work and things. Plus the fact it has been a long time since my brief appearance in the papers and tv that I am back to being little ol Andy Palmer. (well not so little now as I've put on a stone recently!!!)

Anyway if anyone is reading this I am pleased to announce that the money I promised the NSPCC has now been paid over.

If you read some of the previous posts you will know that I promised the NSPCC 25% of my earnings for any job obtained through my eBay listing.

Well thanks to Simon Coulson who paid £1500 for my consultancy services, I was able to give the NSPCC £375.

It did take a while as initially I wanted the Kent Messenger to run the story to prove to people that I was a man of my word and did pay up. However for some reason after saying they would be interested, suddenly they weren't.

I then thought, "As long as I know I have paid the money I should then that is all that really matters" So I liased with Michelle from the NSPCC to present the cheque to her directly. Please see the lovely pic below
This was back in September but I didn't write anything about it until the cheque had been cashed.

Now the money has left my account and hopefully helping some kids in unfortunate circumstances.

If you feel like helping the NSPCC out, even with a small donation you can do it by clicking on this link

Anyway this will be my last post on Findanemployee as I am working at the moment, until January at least. Fingers crossed I don't have to do something more unusual to find a job next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment