Wednesday 13 November 2013

My worst toilet experience

From what my missus tells me, us men are the worst when going to the toilet.
Dribbling everywhere and getting it all over the seat etc etc
Well here is the first time I have ever admitted what happened to me in the toilet of my brother in law.
They had just moved into their new house and we were over for a few house warming drinks. After a few my weak bladder told me I needed to go.
When I got into the bathroom it was beautifully decorated with various towels and cloth material drapped around.
One particular towel was dangerously close to the toilet.
However I wasn’t that drunk so proceeded to whip out the little fella and start to go. I pushed with full force, as I really needed to go, but unbeknownst to me my john thomas had turned into a Medusa’s head of penises.
I had never seen urine fly in so many directions at once but due to my forceful pushing it was too late to stop the damage.
Whilst I tried to mop up most of the liquid, there was nothing I could do about the towel, which got most of the brunt of it.

 I am part of the #Blog4Sanitation movement setup by Splashdirect to raise awareness of the importance of global sanitation. Learn more about World Toilet Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment