Sunday 17 May 2009

How To Find A Great Employee

Hello and welcome to my blog,

In this current economic climate it is difficult to find work. Also with the higher numbers of people looking for work it is difficult to find an employee.

It is possible to use a recruitment agency and that will save a lot of time when searching for an employee. However there is a cost associated with that and time, which an employer may not have.

I am in the process of looking for work and I thought rather than just going to agencies and applying for jobs the normal way, maybe I should try something different.

So in the next post I will give a bit of background of what I can bring to a role and then my C.V. details.

Fingers crossed for an interview.

You can contact me at findanemployee@jumpatthechance.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment