Sunday 17 May 2009

What Can I Offer As An Employee

I have experience in many fields and could turn my hand to most jobs. However please find below a list of my key skills:

  • Time management
  • Problem Solving
  • Team Management
  • Territory Management
  • Business Planning
  • Proven track record in hitting sales targets
  • Ability to work to deadlines
  • Presentation and communication skills
  • Self motivated
  • Can work in a team or on my own
  • "Can do" attitude
  • Training skills
  • Experience of Business to business sales
I have also developed some further skills, however these have been outside of the work environment.

  • Article writing skills
  • PPC marketing
  • E-mail Marketing
  • Information product development
  • Website Development
  • SEO
  • Press Release writing
If you want further details please email findanemployee@jumpatthechance.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment