Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Dream Is Over

eBay have cancelled the listing permanently. Here is the reason why:

You recently listed the following item(s):

370209736996 - Hire A Fantastic Employee For A Month - Almost Any Work

Unfortunately, we had to remove your item because the way it was listed breaches our policy:

You have created a placeholder listing with item not offered on sale

You may not list intangible items or items whose existence cannot be verified, such as ghosts, souls or spirits

I would have to say it's on a technicality but I don't make the rules.

Thanks for your support and interest. I will be running some other way of doing it outside of eBay I guess.

Follow me in Twitter to keep updated. Unless you wish to make a decent offer directly to me at findanemployee@jumpatthechance.co.uk

I will still give 25% to NSPCC so please get in contact if you would like me working for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment