Monday 22 June 2009

Return Of The BDM

Hello,

I thought I would give a little run down of my month's contract. I am employed as a freelance business development manger for a company called Logicworks. My main role will be to develop new business for a coaching course offered by Simon Coulson (Which can be found at http://www.simoncoulson.com/coaching/courses09.htm)

I will have to draw on my previous roles in sales and business development to think of new ways to bring in business. This may include introducing a telesales process, meeting with local business or a whole variety of other methods.

If I could be really cheeky and ask for your help?

If you have a look at the site and can think of any particular groups of people I could try to market this product to, please let me know at findanemployee@jumpatthechance.co.uk

Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment