Monday 29 June 2009

Mark Anastasi'sTraffic Generation Summit & Boxing Match

Hello,

I hope you had a good weekend with all the sun. I didn't really see any of it as I spent Friday to Sunday learning.

Not the most rock and roll thing to be doing over a weekend but you can never stop learning as they say.

I was learning all about loads of different strategies on how increase traffic to websites. It was really interesting if you are a bit of a geek like myself. However there was one strange thing.

I didn't see what happened but I saw one bloke punch another in the face a few times. It was late on a saturday night in a dodgy part of town. This was mid afternoon in a quiet seminar!! Now I don't know what was said but all I do know is that you should never be the first to throw a punch as it's just not cricket.

Anyway that was very surreal but didn't detract from some great tips I learnt. It really was a fantastic event. I even managed to win a prize from the raffle draw at the end. Yay!!

It is hard to believe I have completed my first week of my eBay contract work. Even though it is quite late now I have to complete a report for tomorrow, so I guess I'd better get started. I have just set up my speech recognition so hopefully it should take that long.... should I really be admitting that in public :-) I'm sure it's ok as long as I get the work done.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment