Thursday 18 June 2009

A New Job On The Horizon

Hello,

I have to say once again thank you to everyone for their support and for all the opportunities that were offered to me.

I have finally decided to take an offer with Simon Coulson, founder of the internet business school.

I am really excited to be working for Simon and I am so grateful to be given the opportunity. Although this transaction will not be made via eBay (due to being banned from the auction area) I will still pay the NSPCC 25% of the money I earn once the month is over.

I will still be updating the blog just to let people know what is going on with work and maybe I may be on the market again at some point in the future.

If you are looking for work and need some insipration, feel free to contact me at findanemployee@jumpatthechance.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment